MGM GR GEOFRAME
Volume geogrid of polymer tapes that are connected by high-strength welds, form a cellular structure. During laying the material, a frame is formed, fixing any used filler (sand, soil, crushed stone, concrete).
- Smooth- geoframe made of smooth polymer tapes;
- Textured- geoframe made of textured polymer tapes;
- Perforated-geoframe of polymeric tapes with special holes to increase drainage properties.
- Strength, flexibility, elasticity,
- High bearing capacity,
- Durability, resistance to decay and corrosion,
- Breaking load of the seam (up to 26 MPa),
- Ecologically safe material.
- anti-erosion protection of slopes of transport infrastructure and other constructions;
- reinforcement of weakly bearing soils during road construction;
- reinforcement and landscaping of the coastal zone of water bodies, watercourses and canals with low flow rates ;