Geocomposite – is a combined multifunctional material made by thermal bonding of geotextile layers and a polyethylene membrane.
•cluster pads for oil production;
•landfills for solid household and industrial waste;
• slurry ponds, tailings dumps and other liquid waste storage facilities.
Waterproofing and anti-corrosion coatings of concrete, brick, metal and other surfaces:
Separating and waterproofing layer:
• construction of roads using cement concrete;
• construction of roads in permafrost conditions.
Capillary interrupting and vapor-tight insulating layers:
• underground structures;
• Reducing the cost of the work;
• High chemical resistance;
• Easy installation;
• Resistant to UV radiation;
• Reducing the time of work. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF GEOCOMPOSITE
• Surface density 200 g / m² or more;
• Sheet width from 4 to 6 m;
• Operating temperature is from -60 to +80 ° C.